Fans and FanAc
These are fan club associations, whose web pages include links to their member clubs, as well as a few individual clubs.
Last revised: January 15, 2008.
- Bay Area Science Fiction Association. San Francisco.
- Australian science fiction newsletter and info sheet.
- The Fandom Association of Central Texas, Inc. is a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to the promotion of science fiction, fantasy, and speculative fiction, which sponsors many activities.
- Denver Area Science Fiction Association founded in 1968, is a group of science fiction and fantasy fans that has conducted meetings and fannish events continuously over the past 30 years.
- The European Science Fiction Society
- Local clubs, conventions, more, all over Europe.
- Fandom Directory
- On-line directory of fans and fan clubs who have asked to be listed.
- Fandom Polski
- Information on and links to Polish clubs, conventions, and so forth.
- Galicyjska Gildia Fanˇw Fantastyki
- About and for fans of Polish SF.
- Honest, "Harry" is the club's name. And it has a theme song. Someday the website may include the early history (1977 through 1986). Canton, Ohio.
- Indian Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Stories, forum, and more.
- Los Angeles Science Fiction Society. The world's oldest continuously-active science-fiction and fantasy club; founded in 1934.
- New England Science Fiction Association, Inc. Centered in Boston, Massachusetts.
National Space Society
- National organization of citizens who want to GO! Information and news that can help.
- Northwest Science Fiction Resources
- An organization of clubs active in the Pacific Northwest and British Columbia.
- Prydonians of Prynceton
- A media fan club, founded in 1984 in New Jersey.
- Russkaya Fantastika
- Lots of information on Russian science fiction and fantasy.
- San Diego Fandom
- Clubs and conventions in California.
- Science Fiction South Africa
- South African club. Library, short story competition, magazine. Near Johannesburg.
- About and for fans of German SF.
The links listed above are provided for your information. ReadAssist does not endorse any product or service offered in these websites. Please read all information (including privacy and customer information, warranties and product descriptions) carefully. While ReadAssist makes every effort to be sure all links are to current websites, we cannot guarantee such.