June 11, 2005
The following members were present in the ReadAssist Chatroom:
- Judith Lasker, Chairperson
- Janet Dailey, Communications
- Evan Mayerle, Technical Gizmos and Website Transmission Cmte Chair
- Pam Poggiani, Website Manager
Lasker declared that it was obvious we won't have a quorum at 3:15 PDT.
- Lasker requested Mayerle follow up with Dorsett to find out what else is needed to complete the website transition.
- Post meeting note: Dorsett needs approval for $90 to pay for the first year hosting. Lasker has sent out an email request for board members to approve since there was not a quorum at the meeting today. As of June 15, 2005, the expenditure was approved by a majority of the board.
- Dailey reported hasn't heard that Ring of Fire has been received by Dave Weber. Dailey will follow up, again with both autors, the shipper and the receiver.
- Dailey and Poggiani did reconstruct the minutes of the first meeting, October 29, 2000 for Poggiani to add to the RA archieve.
- Next meeting will be on SATURDAY, July 30, 2005, 12 NOON PDT, ReadAssist Chatroom (set up by Dailey).
Submitted by Janet Dailey, Commo & Recorder, June 15, 2005.
June 2005: Dorsett reported $.25 interest income
Website and Volunteer
June 9, 2005
Poggiani sent all ReadAssist.org website pages to McComb on Saturday, April 30. These pages are up to date as of the end of March. On May 10, McComb told Poggiani that he had them on his computer, ready to upload in one chunk. Poggiani has asked McComb to notify Dorsett of this.
Volunteer matters are on hold until the website is transferred and the pages are up.
/s/ Pam Poggiani