December 11, 2004
Lasker declared a quorum at 3:10 PDT. The following members were present in the ReadAssist Chatroom:
- Judith Lasker, Chairperson
- Jody Dorsett, Asst Chair/Treasurer
- Teresa Cochran, Peer Consultant
- Janet Dailey, Communications
- Virginia DeMarce, Research/Publicity
- Evan Mayerle, Technical Gizmos
- Pogo Poggiani, Website Manager
- Walt Boyes, Requirements
- Mike Spehar
- Dorsett reported $.17 in interest income and $15.00 from the sale of a T-Shirt at the WV Minicon.
- Poggiani sent out two versions of the RA book ad. She'll make a couple of revisions and resend them.
Dailey hopes to get Eric's input on them before next meeting.
- Dorsett, Poggiani and Lasker have provided input on the Webscriptions Application Form and vetting procedures.
Hope to get a final version programmed for the next meeting.
- Dorsett will get some help on getting the application process programmed.
He also said that we'd have to create a new domain, e.g. ReadAssist.com, which will
cost for the domain registration and hosting. Poggiani will get the RA access information
to Dorsett to pass on to the programmers. When the site it up and tested, we'll work
on getting the word out.
- Dailey has gotten RoF signatures from Greg, Deann, and Mike. DeMarce got Dave Weber
to participate. He'll be getting it soon from Deann. Received bookplates
back from Freer and Patterson. and Denise.
- There was some discussion on becoming a 501c3. Tabled until next meeting.
Boyes will present what the Corgi organization does.
- Poggiani is working with Luis on getting the RA pictures (Walt with scholorship
check to the West Coast SF Writing class, and the ones of the road trip to see Jimmy G.)
- Next meeting, will be on SATURDAY, January 22, 2004, 10 AM PDT, ReadAssist chatroom (set up by Dailey).
Submitted by Janet Dailey, Commo & Recorder, January 10, 2004.