May 2, 2004
The following members were there:
- Judith Lasker, Chair
- Evan Mayerle, Requirements
- Morgen Kirby, Publicity
There was not a quorum, so no official business was conducted.
We discussed the following:
- Morgen's position as publicity director. Morgen would prefer to talk to clients and assist them; she does not feel qualified to do publicity, although she does mention the website to people she talks to. Therefore, we need a new person to be/share Publicity.
- We wondered if the hits on the RA website are increasing. The issue of a method of counting hits on the website was discussed. It seems to me this was discussed before by Luis and someone else. We concluded that Luis should investigate and recommend a method of monitoring the interest in the website.
- In spite of the poor attendance at this meeting, we concluded we should try a few more Sunday meetings to gauge whether or not it improves attendance. (It sure didn't today.) The proposed next meeting date is June 6. (I know June is a bad month because of school functions and graduations.)
Please respond to the following questions:
- If you have any recommendations or would like the position, let me know.
- Luis, can you investigate the website monitoring system?
- Yes/no on June 6 and on the time of noon Pacific (that's 2 p.m. Central and 3 p.m. Eastern).
Treasurer's Report, submitted March 11, 2004
Received $0.30 interest.
/s/ Jody Dorsett, Treasurer